Monday, November 19, 2012

hill side house at kg. temenin, kota tinggi, johor

hill side  house was alighted from sweet memories kampung at Seremban.  


thank you to my sister kak napsiah who resided at kg.bukit lintang, kota tinggi in which for her support and effort made my self and family ended our search of land to hideaway from town life.

it is a challenge to set up a small oil palm with orchard especially for myself.  without any background of vegetation and plantation know how.

day by day goes by, rain, sun shine, windy, every day makes one step to another.

however, with two lots of 13 acres of matured palm oil gives motivation and embedded confident that palm oil gives return to every pennies spent.

thank you, ALLAH, abah and emak, i have a big brother bang Ujang.  with his experience with people, high devotee to ALLAH help me with chicken, cow, goat, rabbit, wild chick, cat fish,  and goose.  where all this team mate is keep growing and populated.

abang Ujang gives me hope and confident that all things will be in order by end of the day.

thank u also to my understanding family who give me space and 120 percent support.

No comments:

Post a Comment